Adults: USD 75.00
Companion: USD 55.00
Available everyday for half a day.
We can’t guarantee that you’ll catch something!
Includes: equipment, snacks and refreshments.
About the Fishing Tour!!
The crisp blue waters of the marina are home to the Fishing Tour of Marysol Tours in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
Ride in a 41 ft Silverton offshore sportfishing boat, powered by two 350 HP engines. Can easily accommodate up to 8 guests. It is exceptionally spacious and, most importantly, very safe. It is possible to have up to 8 fishing lines in action so that everyone can have a go at reeling in the catch.
The boat is fully equipped with all the necessary navigational electronics. The amenities of the Hatteras are impressive: a fighting chair for some big fish, a flybridge, Tuna tubes, ice box to keep the refreshments cool, outriggers. What’s more, there is a kitchen and a bed onboard!
Come and enjoy the adventure in Puerto Plata with Marysol Tours!!
The Fishing Tour of Marysol Tours has a variety of techniques. You can go offshore spearfishing for Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, King Mackerel, bottom fishing for White and Blue Marlins, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, and many more. The crew will provide you with everything you need, including snorkeling, spearfishing, and fly fishing equipment.
With our experienced trainers, you can learn how to fish if you are a novice, and master your skills if you are a pro. Come onboard and have a great day!
- Full Body Strength: Battling even a small fish calls engages the shoulders, back, arms, core and legs in an excruciating workout. Fishing encourages sportsmen and women to train their body so that they have the strength when the time comes for the big catch.
- Family Bonding: Spending time with your family promotes feelings of security and well-being, making fishing a worthwhile activity to learn.
- Boosts Immune System: Vitamin D helps your body regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, two minerals that improve immune system function and help defend against disease.
- Promotes Relaxation: Spending long hours in nature with a focused task is akin to meditation, an activity linked to lowered blood pressure and decreased anxiety.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health: Fishing burns an average of 200 calories an hour, depending on the kind of fishing you like to do.
- Teaches Self-Reliance: The more involved you get in the sport the more you’ll learn: from driving a boat to hunting down tackle.
- Bestows Patience: Persisting makes you a more patient person, accepting of defeat but unwilling to quit.
- Encourages Travel: Fishers are among the most accomplished travelers on the planet. You’ll get to see more of the planet with this hobby.
- Enjoy The Great Outdoors: Fishing inspires a closer connection with nature and all the creatures in it. Fisher are tuned in to the harmonious ecosystems in coastal environments.
- Improves Balance: As anyone who has ever reeled a catfish in to a canoe can tell you, fishing requires some acrobatic maneuvers. Balance requires core strength and benefits flexibility, both of which help offset backpain.